T-Shirt: Design and Text Ideas
During the Cornwall meet on the 5/6th July 2008 there was a little more
rain than anticipated. Indeed for the most part no one can recall it not
raining for more than 5 mins. This caused a merry band of OMCers to become
trapped in a drinking house with limited supplies of beer but we were
fairly certain there was enough to keep us going 'til midnight.
With the prospect of spending the entire evening discussing which pub the
club should meet in we decided a fresh topic was needed. Hence the
discussion about what we could put on an OMC T-Shirt was raised. In
commemoration of that evening here is a list of the more reasonable
suggestions. Some have been lost, beer took a toll on the quality of the
note taking making some suggestions illegible but I think the list below is
quite enough. Enjoy!
Group One: Text for the Back of a T-Shirt Good to wear down at the wall!
- I wish he was soloing
- Can someone hold this rope for me?
- Sanity is overated.
- My other belayer concentrates
- My other climbing partner is quite good.
- He's much heavier than me. Please hold my legs.
- I'm belaying stupid!
- Belay Bunny
Group Two: Descriptions of the Club
- OMC: Fuelled by beer and flapjacks
- OMC: A heated hodgepodge of passion
- OMC: We hardly ever have epics
- OMC(with C to the power of 2): Sanity is Relative
Group Three: Touching the Void Paradies
- Someone's touching my void
- Touching the Slight Depression (Partial Vacuum)
- Excuse me, you're touching my void
Group Four: Miscellaneous
- I only date climbers/anyone
- Tea cup tally on sleeve
- OMC Coming to a tea shop near you!
- Picture of a climber drinking tea
- We need more O Negatives
- (Front) Run for the hills!
(Back) Run away from the hills!
- It's just a flesh wound.
- I hope someone comes out of this alive
- It's rainy... it's windy... it's cold...
Let's go climbing!
- Oxford House Prices - Exorbitant.
Oxford Beer Prices - Exorbitant.
Oxford to crag fuel cost - Exorbitant.
OMC Membership - Priceless!